Book your ABR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Aberdeen to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Aberdeen Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Aberdeen (ABR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aberdeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABR to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Aberdeen Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ABR to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Aberdeen to Minneapolis (ABR to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABR to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABR to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from ABR to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Aberdeen, SD to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Aberdeen and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)