Book your ABI to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Abilene to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABI and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Abilene Regional to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABI to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Abilene (ABI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abilene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABI to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Abilene to Wichita Falls (ABI to SPS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Abilene and Wichita Falls from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 66 seats.
- 116 seats were available on flights from ABI to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from ABI to SPS that year.
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Abilene, TX to Wichita Falls, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from ABI to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABI to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 39 passengers from ABI to SPS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Abilene, TX to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- There were 109 passengers that flew from Abilene to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABI to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Abilene to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 64.55%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Abilene and Wichita Falls.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)