Book your AUH to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Abu Dhabi to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUH and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Abu Dhabi Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUH to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Abu Dhabi (AUH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abu Dhabi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUH to ORD Route Map
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SIX Flags St Louis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Abu Dhabi Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUH to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Etihad Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|SriLankan Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Abu Dhabi to Chicago (AUH to ORD)
- Etihad Airways carried a total of 14,798 passengers from AUH to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Abu Dhabi and Chicago from Etihad Airways is the A340 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUH to ORD for Etihad Airways is the A340 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- There were 14,798 passengers that flew from Abu Dhabi to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Etihad Airways' A340 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUH to ORD in 2009 was Etihad Airways' A340-5 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-5 started flying in 1996.
- Etihad Airways offers flights from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to Chicago, IL.
- Etihad Airways operated flights from AUH to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 19,344 seats were available on flights from AUH to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,798 passengers flew on all flights from AUH to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Abu Dhabi to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Abu Dhabi to Chicago in 2009 was 76.22%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)