Book your ACA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Chicago (ACA to ORD)
- 3,435 seats were available on flights from ACA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,292 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Chicago in 2009 was 70.16%.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 1,812 passengers from ACA to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to ORD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Chicago.
- There were 2,292 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to ORD for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from ACA to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.