Book your ACA to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to DFW Route Map
Looking for Aruba Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Dallas (ACA to DFW)
- 19,121 seats were available on flights from ACA to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,939 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Dallas in 2009 was 70.19%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Dallas from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 10,803 passengers from ACA to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ACA to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to DFW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Dallas.
- There were 10,939 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Dallas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)