Book your ACA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to IAH Route Map
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ACA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Houston (ACA to IAH)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Houston.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 21,449 passengers from ACA to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 46,835 seats were available on flights from ACA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,450 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to IAH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Houston in 2009 was 73.23%.
- There were 33,450 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ACA to IAH using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)