Book your ACA to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Los Angeles (ACA to LAX)
- There were 1,083 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ACA to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Los Angeles from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 665 passengers from ACA to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Los Angeles in 2009 was 69.19%.
- 1,535 seats were available on flights from ACA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,083 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, North American Airlines, Air Greenland, American Airlines offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to LAX for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to LAX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.