Book your ACA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Minneapolis (ACA to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 1,721 passengers from ACA to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Acapulco to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Minneapolis in 2009 was 81.41%.
- There were 1,721 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from ACA to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 2,048 seats were available on flights from ACA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,721 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)