Book your ACA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to EWR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Newark (ACA to EWR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Newark in 2009 was 61.77%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ACA to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,263 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Newark, NJ.
- 3,299 seats were available on flights from ACA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,263 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 1,978 passengers from ACA to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlantic City Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.