Book your ACA to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to SFB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Orlando (ACA to SFB)
- There were 1,309 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Orlando in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Orlando in 2009 was 92.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to SFB for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Orlando from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to SFB in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Acapulco to Orlando.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 1,309 passengers from ACA to SFB in 2009.
- Thomson Airways operated flights from ACA to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Thomson Airways offers flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Orlando, FL.
- 1,415 seats were available on flights from ACA to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,309 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to SFB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.