Book your ACA to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Acapulco to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACA and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACA to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACA to PHX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Acapulco to Phoenix (ACA to PHX)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Acapulco and Phoenix.
- 7,919 seats were available on flights from ACA to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,744 passengers flew on all flights from ACA to PHX that year.
- There were 4,744 passengers that flew from Acapulco to Phoenix in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Acapulco and Phoenix from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ACA to PHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Acapulco, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACA to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 4,590 passengers from ACA to PHX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Acapulco to Phoenix in 2009 was 56.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACA to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Acapulco, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.