Book your ACC to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Accra to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACC and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kotoka Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACC to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Accra (ACC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Accra on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACC to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Kotoka Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ACC to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Accra to New York (ACC to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Accra and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Accra to New York in 2009 was 79.3%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Accra, Ghana to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Accra to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACC to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Accra, Ghana to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ACC to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 59,066 seats were available on flights from ACC to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,014 passengers flew on all flights from ACC to JFK that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 47,014 passengers from ACC to JFK in 2009.
- There were 47,014 passengers that flew from Accra to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACC to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nassau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Atlanta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.