Book your ADK to DUT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Adak to Unalaska airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ADK and DUT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adak AK to Unalaska AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ADK to DUT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Adak (ADK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Adak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ADK to DUT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Adak to Unalaska (ADK to DUT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Adak to Unalaska in 2009 was 42.69%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Adak and Unalaska.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ADK to DUT for PenAir is the PA-T1040 built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Adak and Unalaska from Alaska Central Express is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ADK to DUT in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Central Express carried a total of 12 passengers from ADK to DUT in 2009.
- 37 seats were available on flights from ADK to DUT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16 passengers flew on all flights from ADK to DUT that year.
- Alaska Central Express, PenAir offer flights from Adak, AK to Unalaska, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Adak, AK to Unalaska, AK in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Central Express operated flights from ADK to DUT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 16 passengers that flew from Adak to Unalaska in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)