Book your AGU to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Aguascalientes to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AGU and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AGU to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Aguascalientes (AGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aguascalientes on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AGU to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Aguascalientes to Los Angeles (AGU to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Aguascalientes and Los Angeles from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Aguascalientes and Los Angeles.
- There were 2,844 passengers that flew from Aguascalientes to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 1,792 passengers from AGU to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Aguascalientes to Los Angeles in 2009 was 71.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AGU to LAX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 3,988 seats were available on flights from AGU to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,844 passengers flew on all flights from AGU to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AGU to LAX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from AGU to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Aguascalientes, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Aguascalientes, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Pensacola Beach today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.