Book your AKI to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Akiak to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKI and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Akiak AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKI to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Akiak (AKI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akiak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKI to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Akiak to Bethel (AKI to BET)
- Hageland Aviation Services, Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight offer flights from Akiak, AK to Bethel, AK.
- 3,693 seats were available on flights from AKI to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,269 passengers flew on all flights from AKI to BET that year.
- There were 1,269 passengers that flew from Akiak to Bethel in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 644 passengers from AKI to BET in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Akiak and Bethel.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKI to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akiak and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Aero Flight operated flights from AKI to BET using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKI to BET for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Akiak to Bethel in 2009 was 33.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akiak, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)