Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 148 seats were available on flights from CAK to BMG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from CAK to BMG that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 130 passengers from CAK to BMG in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Akron to Bloomington.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CAK to BMG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Akron, OH to Bloomington, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akron, OH to Bloomington, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAK to BMG in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from Akron to Bloomington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Akron to Bloomington in 2009 was 87.84%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAK to BMG for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akron and Bloomington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)