Book your CAK to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Akron to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAK and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Akron Canton to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAK to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAK to CHA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Corpus Christi? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Riviera Maya and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Redondo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Akron to Chattanooga (CAK to CHA)
- Comair offers flights from Akron, OH to Chattanooga, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Akron to Chattanooga in 2009 was 74.29%.
- Comair operated flights from CAK to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAK to CHA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akron, OH to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akron and Chattanooga from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAK to CHA for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 52 passengers from CAK to CHA in 2009.
- 70 seats were available on flights from CAK to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from CAK to CHA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Akron to Chattanooga.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Akron to Chattanooga in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)