Book your CAK to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Akron to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAK and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Akron Canton to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAK to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAK to MYR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Akron to Myrtle Beach (CAK to MYR)
- Air Greenland operated flights from CAK to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Akron, OH to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akron and Myrtle Beach from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 160 passengers from CAK to MYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAK to MYR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Akron to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAK to MYR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 174 seats were available on flights from CAK to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from CAK to MYR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Akron to Myrtle Beach.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Akron to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 91.95%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akron, OH to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)