Book your CAK to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Akron to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAK and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Akron Canton to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAK to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAK to EWR Route Map
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Duluth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Akron to Newark (CAK to EWR)
- The newest aircraft servicing CAK to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akron, OH to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CAK to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAK to EWR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akron and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)