Book your CAK to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Akron to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAK and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Akron Canton to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAK to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAK to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Akron Canton to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CAK to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Akron to Washington, DC (CAK to DCA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Akron, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Akron and Washington.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 754 passengers from CAK to DCA in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CAK to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAK to DCA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Akron and Washington from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 2,016 seats were available on flights from CAK to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,118 passengers flew on all flights from CAK to DCA that year.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways offer flights from Akron, OH to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAK to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 1,118 passengers that flew from Akron to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Akron to Washington in 2009 was 63.28%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.