Book your ALB to BTV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to Burlington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and BTV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to Burlington Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to BTV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Burlington (BTV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burlington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to BTV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to Burlington (ALB to BTV)
- There were 134 passengers that flew from Albany to Burlington in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ALB to BTV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 86 passengers from ALB to BTV in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from ALB to BTV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to BTV that year.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Albany, NY to Burlington, VT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to BTV for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to Burlington in 2009 was 98%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Albany and Burlington.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to BTV in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to Burlington, VT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and Burlington from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)