Book your ALB to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to Dayton (ALB to DAY)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Albany, NY to Dayton, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to DAY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 150 seats were available on flights from ALB to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to DAY that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Albany and Dayton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to Dayton in 2009 was 86%.
- There were 122 passengers that flew from Albany to Dayton in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and Dayton from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from ALB to DAY in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to Dayton, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ALB to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to DAY for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)