Book your ALB to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to Hartford (ALB to BDL)
- 284 seats were available on flights from ALB to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 230 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to BDL that year.
- Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Albany, NY to Hartford, CT.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to BDL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Albany and Hartford.
- There were 230 passengers that flew from Albany to Hartford in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from ALB to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from ALB to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and Hartford from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to Hartford in 2009 was 87.23%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)