Book your ALB to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to LGA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Albany Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ALB to LGA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to New York (ALB to LGA)
- 1,231 seats were available on flights from ALB to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 709 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 260 passengers from ALB to LGA in 2009.
- There were 709 passengers that flew from Albany to New York in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from ALB to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, Comair, Air Wisconsin, Air Greenland, UNITED offer flights from Albany, NY to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to LGA for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and New York from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Albany and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to New York in 2009 was 65.34%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)