Book your ALB to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to Pittsburgh (ALB to PIT)
- 218 seats were available on flights from ALB to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to PIT that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36 passengers from ALB to PIT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and Pittsburgh from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 72%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ALB to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Albany, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albany to Pittsburgh.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Albany to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to PIT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.