Book your ALB to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albany to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALB and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albany Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALB to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALB to SBN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albany to South Bend (ALB to SBN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albany to South Bend in 2009 was 91.7%.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from Albany to South Bend in 2009.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 59 passengers from ALB to SBN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albany, NY to South Bend, IN in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 116 seats were available on flights from ALB to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from ALB to SBN that year.
- American Connection operated flights from ALB to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ALB to SBN in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Gojet Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Albany, NY to South Bend, IN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Albany and South Bend.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albany and South Bend from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALB to SBN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)