Book your ABQ to BMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to Bloomington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and BMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to Central Illinois Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to BMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to BMI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to Bloomington (ABQ to BMI)
- 140 seats were available on flights from ABQ to BMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to BMI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to BMI in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and Bloomington from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to Bloomington, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 123 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to Bloomington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to BMI for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to Bloomington in 2009 was 87.86%.
- American Eagle offers flights from Albuquerque, NM to Bloomington, IL.
- American Eagle carried a total of 123 passengers from ABQ to BMI in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from ABQ to BMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albuquerque to Bloomington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)