Book your ABQ to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to ELP Route Map
Looking for Puerto Vallarta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to El Paso (ABQ to ELP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to ELP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 15 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ABQ to ELP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Air Uganda offer flights from Albuquerque, NM to El Paso, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and El Paso from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to El Paso in 2009 was 56.98%.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to El Paso in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Albuquerque and El Paso.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to ELP in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 100 passengers from ABQ to ELP in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from ABQ to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to ELP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to El Paso, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)