Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to FSM in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albuquerque to Fort Smith.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and Fort Smith from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to Fort Smith in 2009 was 66.25%.
- There were 258 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to Fort Smith in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to FSM for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from ABQ to FSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 360 seats were available on flights from ABQ to FSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to FSM that year.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Albuquerque, NM to Fort Smith, AR.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 258 passengers from ABQ to FSM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to Fort Smith, AR in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)