Book your ABQ to FAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to Fresno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and FAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to Fresno Yosemite Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to FAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to FAT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including El Paso Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to Fresno (ABQ to FAT)
- There were 323 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to Fresno in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 101 passengers from ABQ to FAT in 2009.
- 170 seats were available on flights from ABQ to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to FAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to Fresno, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ABQ to FAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and Fresno from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to Fresno in 2009 was 84.17%.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Albuquerque, NM to Fresno, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to FAT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to FAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albuquerque to Fresno.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)