Book your ABQ to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to LAS Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Austin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Visit Myrtle Beach today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to Las Vegas (ABQ to LAS)
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Albuquerque, NM to Las Vegas, NV.
- There were 1,204 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to Las Vegas in 2009 was 89.85%.
- US Airways carried a total of 363 passengers from ABQ to LAS in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ABQ to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to LAS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 1,227 seats were available on flights from ABQ to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,105 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Albuquerque and Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to LAS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)