Book your ABQ to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to New York (ABQ to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to New York in 2009 was 89.49%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 172 passengers from ABQ to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Albuquerque and New York.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Albuquerque, NM to New York, NY.
- There were 312 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ABQ to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 348 seats were available on flights from ABQ to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 312 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.