Book your ABQ to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Albuquerque to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABQ and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Albuquerque Intl. Sunport to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABQ to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABQ to STL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Amsterdam? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maine Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Albuquerque to St. Louis (ABQ to STL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and St. Louis from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 270 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to St. Louis in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 270 passengers from ABQ to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to St. Louis in 2009 was 67.8%.
- US Airways operated flights from ABQ to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albuquerque to St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to STL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Albuquerque, NM to St. Louis, MO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to STL for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 408 seats were available on flights from ABQ to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 270 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)