Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines offers flights from Albuquerque, NM to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABQ to SPS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Albuquerque to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 75%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Albuquerque to Wichita Falls.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Albuquerque, NM to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from ABQ to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Albuquerque and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 140 seats were available on flights from ABQ to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from ABQ to SPS that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 105 passengers from ABQ to SPS in 2009.
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Albuquerque to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABQ to SPS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)