Book your AEX to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Chicago (AEX to ORD)
- Ryan International offers flights from Alexandria, LA to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 325 seats were available on flights from AEX to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to ORD that year.
- There were 7 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Chicago in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from AEX to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 7 passengers from AEX to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to ORD for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Alexandria to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to ORD in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Chicago in 2009 was 4.46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)