Book your AEX to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to CMH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Columbus (AEX to CMH)
- Ryan International carried a total of 1 passengers from AEX to CMH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Columbus from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Columbus in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Alexandria, LA to Columbus, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to CMH for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from AEX to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Alexandria to Columbus.
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to CMH in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 148 seats were available on flights from AEX to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to CMH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Columbus in 2009 was 0.68%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)