Book your AEX to GUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Guatemala City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and GUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to La Aurora Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to GUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to GUA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Guatemala City (AEX to GUA)
- Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Alexandria, LA to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- There were 285 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Guatemala City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Guatemala City from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Guatemala City, Guatemala in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Alexandria and Guatemala City.
- Ryan International carried a total of 188 passengers from AEX to GUA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to GUA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Ryan International operated flights from AEX to GUA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Guatemala City in 2009 was 59.87%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to GUA for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 157 seats.
- 476 seats were available on flights from AEX to GUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to GUA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)