Book your AEX to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to MIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Miami (AEX to MIA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Miami in 2009 was 52.26%.
- North American Airlines operated flights from AEX to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Miami from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Miami, FL in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to MIA for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- There were 1,742 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Miami in 2009.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 1,024 passengers from AEX to MIA in 2009.
- Xtra Airways, Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Alexandria, LA to Miami, FL.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Alexandria and Miami.
- 3,242 seats were available on flights from AEX to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,742 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to MIA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)