Book your AEX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Minneapolis (AEX to MSP)
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Alexandria to Minneapolis.
- 310 seats were available on flights from AEX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to MSP for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Minneapolis in 2009 was 3.38%.
- There were 5 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Ryan International offers flights from Alexandria, LA to Minneapolis, MN.
- Ryan International operated flights from AEX to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 5 passengers from AEX to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find St. George Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best San Luis Obispo Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.