Book your AEX to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Alexandria to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AEX and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alexandria Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AEX to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AEX to SDQ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Alexandria to Santo Domingo (AEX to SDQ)
- There were 905 passengers that flew from Alexandria to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 438 passengers from AEX to SDQ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Alexandria and Santo Domingo.
- Ryan International operated flights from AEX to SDQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Alexandria, LA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,385 seats were available on flights from AEX to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 905 passengers flew on all flights from AEX to SDQ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Alexandria to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 69.88%.
- Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from Alexandria, LA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AEX to SDQ for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Alexandria and Santo Domingo from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AEX to SDQ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.