Book your AET to AKP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Allakaket to Anaktuvuk Pass airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AET and AKP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Allakaket AK to Anaktuvuk Pass AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AET to AKP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Allakaket (AET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allakaket on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AET to AKP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Allakaket to Anaktuvuk Pass (AET to AKP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Allakaket to Anaktuvuk Pass in 2009 was 23.11%.
- There were 371 passengers that flew from Allakaket to Anaktuvuk Pass in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Allakaket and Anaktuvuk Pass.
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from AET to AKP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AET to AKP for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 3 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AET to AKP in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Allakaket, AK to Anaktuvuk Pass, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Allakaket, AK to Anaktuvuk Pass, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- 1,524 seats were available on flights from AET to AKP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 371 passengers flew on all flights from AET to AKP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Allakaket and Anaktuvuk Pass from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 192 passengers from AET to AKP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)