Book your ABE to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Allentown to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABE and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lehigh Valley Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABE to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABE to AVP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Allentown to Wilkes-Barre (ABE to AVP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABE to AVP for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 47 passengers from ABE to AVP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Allentown, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 87 seats were available on flights from ABE to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73 passengers flew on all flights from ABE to AVP that year.
- Skywest Air, Commutair offer flights from Allentown, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Commutair operated flights from ABE to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Allentown to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 82.14%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Allentown and Wilkes Barre from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Allentown and Wilkes Barre.
- There were 73 passengers that flew from Allentown to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABE to AVP in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)