Book your AMA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to ATL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Wyndham Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Atlanta (AMA to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- 262 seats were available on flights from AMA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 225 passengers flew on all flights from AMA to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from AMA to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Amarillo to Atlanta.
- There were 225 passengers that flew from Amarillo to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amarillo to Atlanta in 2009 was 85.88%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Amarillo, TX to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 225 passengers from AMA to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)