Book your AMA to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to CUN Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Cancun (AMA to CUN)
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Amarillo, TX to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Cancun from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Amarillo to Cancun.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 291 passengers from AMA to CUN in 2009.
- There were 291 passengers that flew from Amarillo to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amarillo to Cancun in 2009 was 92.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from AMA to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to CUN for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to CUN in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 314 seats were available on flights from AMA to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291 passengers flew on all flights from AMA to CUN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)