Book your AMA to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMA to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Denver (AMA to DEN)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Amarillo and Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to DEN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- American Airlines operated flights from AMA to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Denver from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 762 passengers that flew from Amarillo to Denver in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 548 passengers from AMA to DEN in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Amarillo, TX to Denver, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to DEN for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 784 seats were available on flights from AMA to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 762 passengers flew on all flights from AMA to DEN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amarillo to Denver in 2009 was 96.96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.