Book your AMA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominican Republic Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Houston (AMA to IAH)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Amarillo to Houston.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Amarillo and Houston.
- Flight #2082, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Amarillo to Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amarillo to Houston in 2009 was 65.89%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 78,452 seats were available on flights from AMA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,297 passengers flew on all flights from AMA to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Amarillo to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36,024 passengers from AMA to IAH in 2009.
- There were 51,297 passengers that flew from Amarillo to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Amarillo and Houston is 519 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between AMA and IAH takes about 76 minutes.
- The average flight time from Amarillo, TX to Houston, TX takes about 76 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from AMA to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Amarillo, TX to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)