Book your AMA to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to SDF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Colorado Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Louisville (AMA to SDF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Louisville from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amarillo to Louisville in 2009 was 100%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from AMA to SDF in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Amarillo to Louisville.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to SDF in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- 50 seats were available on flights from AMA to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from AMA to SDF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to SDF for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Amarillo, TX to Louisville, KY.
- Air Uganda operated flights from AMA to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Amarillo to Louisville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)