Book your AMA to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amarillo to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMA and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMA to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMA to TUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amarillo to Tulsa (AMA to TUL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMA to TUL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amarillo, TX to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMA to TUL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from AMA to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amarillo and Tulsa from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.