Cheap ABL to Kiana flights
Discount flights from Ambler to Kiana airfare
|Carrier||Length of Stay||Travel Dates|
Last Minute Ambler Flight Deals
Alaska, Alaska (ABL) to Alaska, Alaska (IAN)
Step One: Choose your departure date
Step Two: Choose your return date...or select a new departure date
How This Works:
The calendar shows the best prices recently found by Expedia customers. Choose a departure date, then choose a return date to see your trip results.
The lowest roundtrip price(s) recently found
|Airport||Flight To||Travel Dates
Popular Flights from Ambler, Alaska
Top Ambler Flights to US Destinations
Popular Flights from Kiana, Alaska
Top Kiana Flights to US Destinations
ABL to IAN Route Map
Ambler to Kiana Flights, Stats and Airplanes
Route information for flights from Ambler AK to Bob Barker Memorial.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ambler to Kiana (ABL to IAN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABL to IAN for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ambler to Kiana in 2009 was 51.01%.
- Bering Air carried a total of 100 passengers from ABL to IAN in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Ambler, AK to Kiana, AK.
- Bering Air operated flights from ABL to IAN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ambler, AK to Kiana, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's C212 from Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABL to IAN in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ambler and Kiana from Bering Air is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ambler and Kiana.
- There were 122 passengers that flew from Ambler to Kiana in 2009.
- 245 seats were available on flights from ABL to IAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122 passengers flew on all flights from ABL to IAN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)