Book your ABL to WTK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ambler to Noatak airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ABL and WTK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ambler AK to Noatak AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ABL to WTK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ambler (ABL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ambler on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ABL to WTK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ambler to Noatak (ABL to WTK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ABL to WTK for Hageland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ambler to Noatak in 2009 was 64.81%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ambler and Noatak from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ABL to WTK in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Ambler, AK to Noatak, AK.
- Bering Air operated flights from ABL to WTK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 24 seats were available on flights from ABL to WTK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16 passengers flew on all flights from ABL to WTK that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 13 passengers from ABL to WTK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ambler and Noatak.
- There were 16 passengers that flew from Ambler to Noatak in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ambler, AK to Noatak, AK in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)